Investing in education
We believe that education is the foundation for the development of any community as it provides growth potential for the young, advances future leaders and fosters the growing population of quality professionals who can support the increasingly complex business issues in the marketplace.
- We promote the pilot’s profession and the aviation sector in general. We organize excursions for children and students giving them the possibility to try the full flight simulator and see the process of aircraft maintenance in our hangars. We believe that the next generations should get acquainted with the aviation industry and grow to respect the aviation-related professions.
- We invest our money in preparing the next generation of aviation mechanics for the better future of both regional and global aviation. The training comprises a base maintenance course designed to provide all the knowledge and skills necessary for obtaining an Aircraft Technical Maintenance Specialist license. All practical training sessions are conducted in the spacious, state of the art, fully equipped 14000 and 8000 sq. metre hangars in Vilnius and Kaunas. We guarantee a job position in the fastest growing aircraft maintenance and support company FL Technics straight after completing the study program.
- We arrange international and national open door days for students.
- We organize the cycle of educational sessions for pilots-beginners and candidate pilots. The cycle “Pilot Talks” is arranged to take place in Warsaw, Poland; Madrid, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Milan, Italy; Moscow, Russia; Saint Petersburg, Russia; Vilnius, Lithuania, and Stockholm, Sweden, till December 2012.
- Every year we participate in the exhibition ‘Self-Education. Studies. Career’ and in ‘Career Days’ arranged by the universities of Lithuania.
- We admire and support those, who are young, enthusiastic and creative, especially those interested in aviation. This is why in 2013 FL Technics sponsored CanSat, a contest for unmanned aircraft and rockets creators, taking place in Lithuania. Small and middle-sized UAVs are extremely useful in ensuring fire safety in forests, assisting media broadcasting, conducting rescue operations, geological exploration etc. We hope that such events will not only help the Lithuanian youth to participate in the development of this rapidly growing global industry, but promote creativeness, innovative thinking and development of new technologies in general.