- “Cookie”, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie and HTTP cookie, means a small text document with unique identification number which is transferred from this Site to User’s computer’s hard drive. A cookie can be used for authentication of a User, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data. “Web beacons” means small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails.
2. PURPOSE OF COOKIES
2.2 The Owner is not responsible for the content of third party external websites which may or may not set cookies.
3. NOTICE TO USER AND GAINING USER‘S CONSENT
- 3.1 When you enter this Site for the first time, a banner will appear at the top of your screen notifying you that the Owner uses the Cookies outlined in this Cookies Policy. The banner will ask if you agree on saving the cookies on your device. Should you agree or disagree, we will place a Cookie on your computer to record your choice. The notification banner will not appear on your screen on future visits to the Site but the option to remove Cookies is open to User at any time, through a User's browser settings.
4. HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS
- 4.1 You can manage your Cookies settings using “Help” function on your web browser.
4.2 You can change your browsing settings so that Cookies are not accepted. Should you choose to remove any or all of the Cookies, please note that use of the Site may be affected by the removal of Cookies and if the computer that you disable Cookies on is a shared facility, this removal will affect all users using the computer.
5. MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- 5.1 You may find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org, which gives details on how to delete cookies from your device.
6. OUR TYPES OF COOKIES
|Cookie||The purpose of data management||Necessity||The moment of creation||The period of validity||The data used||Additional information|
|PHPSESSID||The Cookie is designed to realize the functionality of the Site.||Session Cookie. Required.||First entering the Site.||Until the browser window is closed.||Stores the User's session - unique identifier.|
|_utma||These Cookies are used to collect the statistical information about the Site traffic. The resulting data is used to prepare the reports and to improve the Site.||Tracking Cookies. Optional, without these Cookies system would work. However, these Cookies are recommended.||Entering the Site.||2 years from creation/update.||Determines which domain to measure.||Google Analytics - Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site. This uses the system developed by Google that is used on the majority of websites. Important - Google Analytics do not store any personal information about the Site Users.|
|_utmb||30 minutes from creation/update.||Determines new sessions/visits.|
|_utmc||Until the browser window is closed.||Sets for interoperability with urchin.js.|
|_utmt||10 minutes.||Throttle s request rate.|
|_utmz||6 months from creation/update.||Stores the traffic or campaign that explains how the User reached the Site.|
|_ga||2 years.||Distinguishes Users.|
|Until the browser window is closed.||Protects character “w”, it is not personal information.||Yandex Metrica - Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site.|