Avia Solutions Group – a Warsaw Stock Exchange listed company with more than 20 subsidiaries globally providing comprehensive aviation business solutions. The Group provides comprehensive solutions in the following areas:
- Aircraft MRO
- Aviation training
- Airport management
- IT solutions
- VIP charter and aircraft management
- RPAS solutions
- Aviation personnel resourcing
- Ground handling and fuelling
Our innovative and growing company has more than 2000 employees living and working in 40 locations worldwide and speaking more than 10 different languages. The Group has developed a strong technical base, necessary infrastructure, teamed and trained top-level professionals and received international activity certification and recognition.
Avia Solutions Group is the first foreign company listed on WSE in 2011. Shareholders of the company include global players such as Norway’s Government Pension Fund and ING Open Pension Fund managing multibillion portfolios of assets.
Via the services of our subsidiaries we act in Europe, the CIS and Asia-Pacific regions with representative offices in the USA, the United Kingdom, Poland, Lithuania, Russia and Thailand.
Our activities are based on these values:
- Professionalism – we explore every situation with precision and treat every case uniquely when creating solutions.
- Responsibility – we take 100% responsibility for our solutions and services.
- Flexibility – we work without any prejudices. That is the major success factor in finding the best way to improve any situation.
We are large enough to ensure complete and fully integrated personnel, fleet and other solutions, but we are also small enough to offer flexibility, responsiveness, accessibility, personal service and efficient cost.